Greetings and welcome to YourCareerDoctor’s blog! This first post is here to share information about what you will experience through this site.
The goal of Your Career Doctor
The goal of this blog is simple – to help you have a healthy career.
Throughout my two decades of work, I have used multiple career doctors to help me achieve personal and professional success. Their help and guidance allowed me to, achieved a doctorate, served as an executive level leader, and developed systems that helped clients, and organizations, and live a life of purpose.
All of this occurred over the span of 20+ years. My experiences will inform the posts and services provided through YourCareerDoctor.
Over the years, I’ve noticed humans have a natural way of seeking help when things are not right. Here are a few examples:
- Car problems – visit a mechanic
- Emotional support – visit a friend or counselor
- Broken Pipes – call a plumber
- Not feeling well – see your doctor
- Sore back – visit a chiropractor
I desire for this blog to become the place where you come when things are not right with your career.
YourCareerDoctor is here to be a place where you go for information and support. YourCareerDoctor will offer the following services:
- Blog – YourCareerDoctor will host an informative blog that explores topics around conducting job searches; selecting the right job; identifying the right job fit for you; how do decide when it is time to leave your job; strategies to deal with office politics; dealing with good/bad bosses; and any other career-related topics. Our blog will also offer posts from guest bloggers who also share a passion for career health.
- Job Board – Our job board – http://jobs.yourcareerdoctor.com, is a place where you can find 1000’s of jobs in our searchable database. Click on the link to find your dream job.
- Job Coaching – You can reach out and receive support for career success. We offer coaching, resume/cover letter review, and advice on attending a trade school, college, and graduate school.
Overall, YourCareerDoctor is concerned about helping you to be the best we can be!
As you enjoy our content and services, feel free to leave comments and reach out as necessary. Remember, 2018 is your year to have great “career health!”
Dr. Derrick E. Haynes — YourCareerDoctor!
Looking for a Job? Visit the Best Job Search Engine Around!
Looking for a new job? Visit http://jobs.yourcareerdoctor.com to find your dream job. We are the best job search engine around. #jobseeker #iownmycareer #jobsearchengine #findjobsnearme. Do you need career coaching? Visit us at http://yourcareerdoctor.comfor more information.
Find us on the Web:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourcareerdoctor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/urcareerdoctor
- Main Website https://yourcareerdoctor.com
#jobseeker #openjobs #iownmycareer #jobsearchengine #careercoaching